Sunday, September 8, 2013

Halloween Costumes

 
My friend has a little daughter and going to have a little boy on his way.
so they wanted to do Peter pan theme since her little girl is in love with the movie!
 the little boy is going to be the alligator with the clock :)
and the mom is going to be captain Hook and of course the little girl is going to be
Tinker Bell and daddy is going to be Peter Pan. so far I made these costumes for them. :)
 
The Alligator I used was Simplicity A1753 for 2 bucks at Wal-Mart. and I just add the face, tails, claws, and bumps on the back.
 

 
For Tinker Bell I just did my own thing. I got the wings at the Dollar Tree!
(they have purple and pink too)
I got one yard of green fabric for the dress
1 yard of each green glitter and yellow netting
I had the trim for the straps but you can use the fabric
and I added green glitter ribbon on the waist
and we got 1/2 yard fleece for the shawl and a big gold button and Velcro
 
 


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment